Especially for newcomers and visitors: It’s free and fun!
Would you like to know more about Unitarian Universalism and Unitarian Universalist Society: East?
- Sun Sept. 20th, 1-4 PM
- Thursday Nov. 5th, 6-9 PM
- Sunday Sun Feb. 28 1-4 PM
- Sunday April 24th at 1-4 PM
Rev. Josh and the Membership Committee invite you to a lively and informative seminar where you will learn more about the UU faith tradition, including:
- A brief history and background of our theology
- UUS:E’s mission
- Opportunity to meet others who are interested in finding out more about Unitarian Universalism
- Information on ways to get more involved in the life of our society.
- Sharing of stories about what brings us together as UUs.
The Intro class is a prerequisite to becoming a member of UUS:E. Sessions are held several times a year. To register, please contact Annie at the church office, 860-646- 5151, or email the office, firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s no cost or obligation. Light refreshments will be served.
For those interested but unable to attend, other Intro to UUS:E sessions will be held in the coming months. Sometimes the program is presented over two evenings, and sometimes as a half-day on Saturday or Sunday.
Sign up by calling the church office, 860-646-5151 or by email at email@example.com. Please include course name and date. Most programs are held at UUS:E, 153 Vernon Street West,
Manchester, CT unless otherwise noted. Please let us know if you require special accommodations.