Especially for newcomers and visitors: It’s free and fun!
Would you like to know more about Unitarian Universalism and Unitarian Universalist Society: East?
- Sunday, Oct. 16, 2016, 1-4 PM, 12:45 for lunch
- Sunday, Jan. 29, 2017, 1-4 PM, 12:45 for lunch
- Thursday, April 6, 2017, 6-9 PM, light refreshments
- Sunday, April 23, 2017, 1-4 PM, 12:45 for lunch
Rev. Josh and the Membership Committee invite you to a lively and informative seminar where you will learn more about the UU faith tradition, including:
- A brief history and background of our theology
- Unitarian Universalist Society: East’s mission
- Opportunity to meet others who are interested in finding out more about Unitarian Universalism
- Information on ways to get more involved in the life of our society.
- Sharing of stories about what brings us together as UUs.
The Intro class is a prerequisite to becoming a member of UUS:E. Sessions are held several times a year. To register, please contact Annie at the church office, 860-646- 5151, or email the office, firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s no cost or obligation. Light refreshments will be served.
For those interested but unable to attend, additional sessions will be held in the upcoming months. Sometimes the program is presented over two evenings, and sometimes as a half-day on Saturday or Sunday.
Sign up by calling the church office, 860-646-5151 or by email at email@example.com. Please include course name and date. Most programs are held at Unitarian Universalist Society: East, 153 Vernon Street West, Manchester, CT unless otherwise noted. Please let us know if you require special accommodations.