Religious Education for Adults
Unitarian Universalist Society: East offers a variety of opportunities for adults. From exploring Unitarian Universalist (UU) themes in literature to social justice issues to yoga, you can further your knowledge and meet new friends to share ideas and beliefs.
For a printable version, click here.
Please contact the church office at 860-646-5151 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register for class. Please include name of class, date and times.
- ISIS and Islamophobia: Understanding the Most Misunderstood Faith in America
- In Our Own Voice
- 13th: Film and Discussion
- Antiracism 101
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- Introduction to Unitarian Universalism
- Understanding the Other Side: Can a Divided America Heal?
- Introduction to Somatic Therapy
- Creating Prayer Flags
- Walk with Me—Intergenerational Poetry Walks
- Mindfulness and Movement Sessions
- New! Spiritual Art Play, Open Studio
- Choir, Adult and Children
- Climate Change Action Group
- Community Drumming
- Dialogue From Your Home
- Meet-up Walks in the Hartford Area
- Mental Health Caregivers Support Network
- Mind Your Health
- Small Group Ministries
- Rainbow Alliance
- Theist Group, “God Talk”
- UU Buddhist Group
- UUS:E Book Lovers Book Club
- Women’s Sacred Singing Circle