Religious Education for Adults
Unitarian Universalist Society: East offers a variety of opportunities for adults. From exploring Unitarian Universalist (UU) themes in literature to social justice issues to yoga, you can further your knowledge and meet new friends to share ideas and beliefs.
Please contact the church office at 860-646-5151 or email@example.com to sign up or for times and dates.
- Politics and Public Affairs Sessions
- Walk with Me—Inter-Generational Poetry Walks
- Meet-up Walks in the Hartford Area
- They Prayed with Their Feet: Boston and Its Unitarians
- Bible Literacy and UU Principles
- Yoga, Monday evenings and Tuesday mornings
Committee Sponsored Programs
- Revolutionary Conversations
- Alzheimer’s Association Caregiver Course
- Introduction to Unitarian Universalism
- UU Parenting Series