Religious Education for Adults
Unitarian Universalist Society: East offers a variety of opportunities for adults. From exploring Unitarian Universalist (UU) themes in literature to social justice issues to yoga, you can further your knowledge and meet new friends to share ideas and beliefs.
For a printable version, click here.
Please contact the church office at 860-646-5151 or email@example.com to register for class. Please include name of class, date and times.
- Deepening Your Spirituality
- Book Discussion: 12 Steps to a Compassionate Life
- Politics and Public Affairs Sessions
- Planning Your Final Journey – End of Life Decisions
- “Boston Religion” Day Trip
- Joseph Campbell & the Power of Myth
- Yoga, Monday Evenings and Tuesday Mornings
- Community Kirtan
- Finding Ground for Your Spirituality.
Committee Sponsored Programs
- Book Discussion: Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption
- Introduction to Unitarian Universalism
- Margaret Fuller: A New American Life
- Dialogue From Your Home
- Small Group Ministries
- NEW! Community Drumming
- Theist Group
- Community Craft Night
- UU Buddhist Group
- UUS:E Book Lovers Book Club
- Climate Change Action Group
- Theist Group, “God Talk”
- Mind Your Health
- Mental Health Caregivers Support Network
- Women’s Sacred Singing Circle
- Rainbow Alliance
- Choir, Adult and Children