Programs for Adults and Children:
Unitarian Universalist Society: East offers a variety of opportunities for adults. From exploring Unitarian Universalist (UU) themes in literature to social justice issues to yoga, you can further your knowledge and meet new friends to share ideas and belief
It is only through our work together as parents and a religious community that we can teach our children our shared beliefs and values.
Here’s what’s coming up this month in Religious Education!
- RE Parent Orientation Sat. 9/6, 6:30 – 8:30 P.M. (dinner will be served) or Mon. 9/8, 7-8 P.M.
- RE Volunteer Orientation Sun. 9/7, 10 – 11 A.M. (between services)
- Homecoming Sunday: Multigenerational Worship Service, Sun. 9/7, offered at 9 and 11 A.M.
During this service there will be a Blessing of the Backpacks, and a special video presentation of first day of school photos of our children and youth. Please email first day of school photos to Gina UUSE.REdir@sbcglobal.net by 9/3. REMEMBER TO BRING BACKPACKS TO THE SERVICE!
- First day of RE Sun. 9/14, 11 A.M.
- RE Brunch Sun. 9/14, 10:15 A.M. (between services). Entire congregation is welcome to attend. Please bring a dish to share.
- Ingathering Potluck Sat. 9/27, 4 P.M.
Looking ahead to October!
- Middle-school Over-night Lock-in Fri. 10/10, 6 P.M. – Sat. 10/11, 10 AM (Volunteers needed!)
- Harvest Celebration Sun. 10/12
- Halloween Dance Sat. 10/25
- Day of the Dead Multigenerational Worship Service
Looking for inclusive scouting for your children? Click here for more information about this exciting opportunity!
For more information contact us at 860-646-5151 or at UUSE.REdir@sbcglobal.net.