Programs for Adults and Children:
Unitarian Universalist Society: East offers a variety of opportunities for adults. From exploring Unitarian Universalist (UU) themes in literature to social justice issues to yoga, you can further your knowledge and meet new friends to share ideas and beliefs.
It is only through our work together as parents and a religious community that we can teach our children our shared beliefs and values. It is only through our work together as parents and a religious community that we can teach our children our shared beliefs and values.
KIDS AFTERNOON WORKSHOPS!
By request, RE is offering five fun workshops
for kids in grades 1 and up, on
Sunday, March 15th from 12:30 – 2:30.
Bring a brown bag lunch and spend time with your friends doing something you enjoy.Workshop choices include:
- Cooking with Glenn Campellone & Dawn Ballantyne-Wild
- Pokemon and Magic the Gathering with Rev Josh & Mason Pawelek (Bring cards if you have them!)
- Legos with Jason & Michelle Spadaccini (Must bring your Legos!)
- Learn to juggle (and other circus tricks) with Chloe Campellone (Bring juggling balls if you have any!)
- Crafting journals with Grahame & Jessica SlogeskySome workshops have limited space, so please sign up in advance!To register email Gina Campellone, ADRE at UUSE.REdir@sbcglobal.net. Indicate your child’s workshop choice. Please include a second choice, should their first choice activity fill up.
Looking for inclusive scouting for your children?
Click here for more information about this exciting opportunity!
For more information contact us at 860-646-5151 or at UUSE.REdir@sbcglobal.net.