Saturday, April 13, 2013
Women’s Singing Workshop
10 AM to 3 PM – Potluck at Noon
Whether you sing every day or have not sung since you were an child, you can join with others and find your voice. The simple act of singing awakens us to the beauty of the present moment and connects us to each other and the world around us. This opens us to our own creative possibilities.
Bring your whole self and your voice to sing messages of peace, love and joy to the earth.
- Women of all singing abilities & musical experience are welcome.
- Gain singing circle experience and learn a wealth of new songs.
- Sliding scale admission from $0 to $50.
- Bring your favorite dish to share. Beverages will be provided.
To register or for more information contact Jane Osborn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860)643-8765
Join Us Every Thursday Night
from 7:00 to 9:00 PM
Unitarian Universalist Society: East
We are a group of women who come together to sing just because we love to sing. We encompass all levels and experience. Some have not sung since childhood, some belong to a chorus. We are all women who range in age from 11 to 82.
– Our purpose is to have fun singing, explore our strengths, and find our voices thru song. Our motto is that every woman can sing. Our mantra is there are no wrong notes. It is a mistake to tell a woman that they can not sing because each of us has a unique voice that is beautiful and should be used.
– Our purpose is to explore our own spirituality thru songs that speak our truths. Singing songs of intention and gratitude gives us the strength to walk in the world as our best selves.
– Our purpose is to give ourselves, our communities, and our world the healing energy that is desperately needed. Our collective voices come together to create this healing energy and our intentions spread this healing energy outward. We take this healing energy to find joy in each other and in our own lives.
– Our purpose is to delight in the sounds that our own harmonies and melodies make as we stand together in loving community.
Jane Osborn, is the founder of the Manchester Women’s Sacred Singing Circle. For more information email email@example.com or call the office at 860-646-5151. Join us at Meetup.com.