Dear UUS:E Voting Members:
We hope this letter finds you well and enjoying spring!
UUS:E’s 2017 Annual meeting will take place on Sunday afternoon, May 21st at 1:00 pm.
The agenda for the annual meeting will include the following:
- Approval of the 2017-2018 UUS:E operating budget (Budget p. 1, Budget p. 2, Budget p. 3 );
- Approval of the 2017-2018 slate of officers and leaders (2017-2018 Slate);
- ‘Thank yous’ to outgoing leaders;
- Approval of proposed technical changes to the UUS:E Constitution (Annual Meeting 2017 Proposed Constitution Changes);
- Voting on UUA presidential candidates (learn more about UUA elections here);
- Reports on the Mortgage Capital Campaign, the Growth Through Service initiative and the Growth Strategy team.
We are planning a salad pot luck social between the Affirmation service and the beginning of the annual meeting. Please bring a dish to share!
If you would like to vote but are unable to attend the meeting, absentee ballots are available in the UUS:E office. If you would like to designate a proxy, the form can also be obtained in the UUS:E office or accessed here: Proxy VOting Form 2017 Annual Meeting.
If you would like child care during the meeting and auction, please contact Annie Gentile in the UUS:E office by Tuesday, May 16th at 4:00 PM. And, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this meeting, please contact one of us.
We look forward to seeing you on May 21st!
Alan Ayers, Sylvia Ounpuu, Rev. Josh Pawelek
UUS:E President UUS:E Vice President UUS:E minister